To be a world-class service provider in airports operations and management.
Develop, manage and operate safe and secure airports on sound business principles with due considerations to the interest of our stakeholders
- Professional – in all our interactions with stakeholders and customers
- Agile – in responding to a changing industry sector
- Vigilant – in ensuring safety, security and environmental sustainability
- Evolving – continuous improvement
The Namibia Airports Company (NAC) Limited was established in terms of the Airports Company Act 25 of 1998. The NAC is a state-owned entity/enterprise and its portfolio ministry is the Ministry of Works and Transport.
NAC, the gateway to Namibia, commenced operations on 05 February 1999 and have went on to pride itself on providing unprecedented safety and security at all its airports. Since its existence, NAC has made remarkable strides in airport development and management.
The NAC develop, manage and operate eight (8) airports:
- Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Eros Airport
- Walvis Bay International Airport
- Ondangwa Airport
- Katima Mulilo Airport
- Keetmanshoop Airport
- Luderitz Airport
- Rundu Airport