The Namibia Airports Company staff and associates shall maintain a high code of conduct, professionalism, transparency and neutrality in making procurements, irrespective of the value of the procurements. Conflict of interest situations involving staff/associates and their families, business associates and friends shall be avoided or declared. In the event of possible conflicts of interest being foreseen, immediate disclosure of such potential interest must be made to the incumbent’s supervisor. No gratuities, favours or anything of monetary value other than token gifts may be solicited or accepted from contractors or potential contractors.
All procurement transactions shall be conducted in the manner to provide, to the maximum extent practical, open and free competition, the most appropriate goods and/or services, including after-sales support, and the best value for money. Any and all offers may be rejected if the above conditions have not been adequately met.
Back to listDate Posted
02 Jul 2019
12 Jul 2019
Days Left before deadline
Download Supporting Files: Noise Assessment
SUBJECT: CONDUCT NOISE ASSESSMENT TO ALL EIGHT (8) AIRPORTS
1. You are hereby invited to submit technical and financial proposals for consultancy services required under SC/RP/NAC-05/2019 for the NAC, which could form the basis for future negotiations and ultimately, a contract between you and the NAC.
2. The purpose of this assignment is to:
1. Asses noise levels at eight (8) Airports
2. All staff should be registered with the relevant authorities as per legislator compliance relevant to stipulated function.
3. The following documents are enclosed to enable you to submit your proposal:
(a) The Terms of Reference (TOR) [Annexure 1];
(b) Supplementary information for consultants, including a suggested format of curriculum vitae [Annexure 2]; and
(c) A sample format of the Service Contract under which the service will be performed [Annexure 3]
4. Any request for clarification should be forwarded in writing via email to the Public Entity
Mr. John Shivute ShivuteTBJ@airports.com.na
Tel no: 061 - 2955008.
Request for clarifications should be received 14 days prior to the deadline set for submission of proposals.